Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Friday, March 2, 2012

Homey and welcoming...

These were the words at the end of our first home study today... No we have to do 2 more individual meetings and then a final inspection. From what they are saying we will be ready to have children in our home in the middle of May. It's all in God's timing, because that would work out good with it being the end of the school year for me and more avialable.

I had a good time visiting with Ms. B. We discussed different types of behavior modification I would use and different ways to help children who come into our home. We also discussed various things as far as safety in the home.

I am still praying God will have us ready for the children who will come into our home. They will come from all different types of backgrounds. My prayer is that I am able to show them Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment