"I'm just sitting on top of the world."
The first time I heard this song I was in the 4th grade at my best friend Kelly's house in Florence, MS. (Man, we had some fun times together.) It comes to mind today, because I feel like I'm on top of the world.
My "on top of the world" list:
1. My husband comes home in 3 days and a wake up!
2. I have completed my Math lessons for NEXT week! (These always seem to take me the longest!)
3. Baked (not burned) cookies.
4. Completed all my assignments for Week 1 of my class this semester.
5. One month and 2 days until we start everything with the BR Dr!!
Feeling overly blessed today! Now on to ELA, Science, and S.S. plans; and cookies and coffee!