Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Living in a Shoe

A month ago I decided to do respite for two brothers; 7 and 5 years old. Whew! That's about all I can say. A friend at church even brought to mind the nursery rhyme:

"There was an old lady who lived in a shoe,
She had so many children she didn't know what to do."

That's what I felt like for 7 days. Don't get me wrong, I brought it upon myself by not saying no. However, I learned two things: 1. I can do it (for a week at least). 2. God is my rock! Lance happened to be working that week, so it was me and God (just like that Josh Turner song).

Now we are back down to 2. And I know a little more of what to do. We have been busy these past two months. I just felt the need to post since November is Adoption Awareness month.

I don't want to go into detail for the privacy of the twins, but please pray for them. Their life has been an emotional roller-coaster for the past month and a half. It not only affects their well being, but other aspects of their lives.

Here are a few pictures of our fall fun (that we manage to squeeze in)!

 Pumpkin Patch games


 Carving Pumpkins

 One for a ninja and one for a gypsy




No comments:

Post a Comment