Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Top of the World

A Carter's song from the oh... 70s?... comes to mind today:

"I'm just sitting on top of the world." 

The first time I heard this song I was in the 4th grade at my best friend Kelly's house in Florence, MS. (Man, we had some fun times together.) It comes to mind today, because I feel like I'm on top of the world. 

My "on top of the world" list: 

1. My husband comes home in 3 days and a wake up!
2. I have completed my Math lessons for NEXT week! (These always seem to take me the longest!)
3. Baked (not burned) cookies.
4.  Completed all my assignments for Week 1 of my class this semester.
 5. One month and 2 days until we start everything with the BR Dr!! 



Feeling overly blessed today! Now on to ELA, Science, and S.S. plans; and cookies and coffee! 



No comments:

Post a Comment