Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Everything Has Its Time

This year's Winter bible study is out of the book of Ecclesiates... tonight it was on chapter 3. I needed to hear this tonight. It reaffirmed the purpose God has set forth for Lance and mine's life. We've been in the time of breaking down, weeping, mourning, and losing. Now is our time to dance, build, laugh, speak, and heal! I will embrace this time just as I did the time we came from.

God puts us in places in the time we are suppose to be there. He brings up to it and through it. While I was going through that season I will admit my faith was shaken, however I believe it only drew be closer to Him and to Lance. I have learned to appreciate all God has given us. He has blessed us in more ways than we can imagine.

My prayer is that when these children come to us broken, scared, angry, confused that we will teach them to dance in the rain.

Thank you to our families (of all shapes and sizes) for being there to remind us to dance when it was raining... and for being there for us now as we can dance in the sun!

I'll keep dancing anyway- Mercy Me

No comments:

Post a Comment