Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Saturday, February 4, 2012

One step closer...

As I'm sitting in the dr's office on this fine rainy morning I can't help buy be excited to be one step closer! I'm waiting in getting a physical for foster care certification. I only have 3 more classes left and Lance will make his up while he's home this time. We will hopefully turn our packet in on Tuesday and await for our home study to begin. For those not familiar with it all a home study is when our worker will come to our home to talk to us and check to make sure everything is in place for children.

I pray every day that God will continue to prepare or hearts and home for whoever He has in mind for us. I want to make an impact on each child whether it's for a day, month, or years!

No comments:

Post a Comment