Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Warning!

Warning! Warning! Warning! 




I have completed Day 3 of my stimulation calendar. I go tomorrow for blood work, then back again Wednesday. I'm not sure when from there. However; I am noticing some changes in already. I'm not complaining, just sharing so you can laugh along with me, because I'm definitely laughing at myself these days. 




Here's a list (I love lists!):

1. I am sensitive. 

2. My definition of sensitive: I cry over anything, get emotional over anything, and may get angry just over spilling milk. 

3. I am HOT! 
The it's 52 degrees outside and I'm wearing capris, flip flops, and a sleeveless shirt to church type of hot. Oh! And I'm running the A.C. 

4. I am more alert. (I'm sure this has to do with the steroid.)

5. My appetite has grown over night (Again, I blame the steroid).
 Let me explain... I ordered a bowl of steamed broccoli and a Triple Decker Club from O'Charley's Saturday... 
AND ATE EVERY SINGLE BITE!


I smile at this list, because I know it will bring a blessing. I just feel so blessed to have the opportunity to go through this procedure. I know God is going to bless Lance and I; and I can't wait to see how He's going to do it. I give all praise to Him for making this possible. 




No comments:

Post a Comment