Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Peace

Peace comes in many different forms. Peace signs, peace of mind, Peace: Not War...

This week we received peace of mind. Did we receive understanding? No. I believe we will never understand the things that happen in our lifetime here on Earth. Our understanding will come when we enter the gates of Heaven. Although I know I personally have a list of things I want to ask God, I believe I will forget them when I am forever standing in His glory.


A few weeks ago I was pouring my heart out to my preacher's wife about everything going on with the I.V.F. and my concerns. She brought to my attention that no matter what we would find peace in the outcome. We would have the peace of having our own biological child or peace in knowing that we tried everything we could with the doctor. 

The peace we received this week is that we have peace in knowing that we tried everything we could with the doctor. 

We are done trying to have our own child/children. Yes, I have peace and yes, my heart is broken. I know God has a plan for us. Right now I feel like I'm not sure what that plan is, except to be the wife to my husband that God has shown me to be in His word. 

So... we keep running the race, because our prize is yet to come. 

Thank you for the prayers. 


Love to all,

Becka 

No comments:

Post a Comment