Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Thursday, March 10, 2011

In my Memaw's words...

My birthday before my Memaw went to be with Jesus in heaven she sent me a card. The outside of the card simply stated "It's all about the journey". I liked this card. So I held on to it... like I do many of my birthday cards. This card holds more meaning today, because it was in a sense her last words of wisdom to me. 


I received this card on my 22nd birthday in January of 2008. She passed in February of 2008. It's amazing how a simple card can leave such an impression on my heart. In the past three years I have remembered these words in my heart and in my mind when I am faced with difficult situations. 


At this time we are seeking God's will in our life and I think about my "Memaw's words". 



Jeremiah 29: 11

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord,
plans of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment