Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Break... ReRe...Uncle Lance... and a new ride

This week was Spring Break for me @ FCCS... We had a wonderful time together. Lance was home which made this extra special, because usually he isn't home on my breaks. We went to MS Sunday. My sis-in-law and nephew were there visiting our family. We kept our nephew until today. Being "Re-Re" and Uncle Lance is fun and adventurous. We took him to the Jackson Zoo with Preslee and Riley on Monday. It turned out colder than we hoped. On Tuesday we brought him home with us. I think he had a good time.... good enough for a 2 year old anyways. He got to wear pull-ups and watch "Woo-y" (Toy Story) as much as he wanted. WE have a difficult time making him "stay potty trained" while he is with us... It's so much easier for us and since we lack experience in that department I think we have a pass on this one... LOL. 


Pics from the Zoo! 


Riding the Train!! Woo Woo! (Uncle Lance, Bren, and Re-Re) 



They wanted to go under the rope and pet the ducks


He wanted to pet the snake :/


Playing in the bubble! 


Bren and Re-Re



On Tuesday we also bought a new car! Lance traded in his truck to get me a Red Chevy Traverse... I love love love it! So now maybe God will bless us with children to fill this vehicle! We have decided we would like to adopt, but not sure where to begin. We are continuing to see His will.... 

Today we had an early morning... 3 AM! I think this old gal is not able to handle this like she use to... but I'll do anything for my love. We left early this morning to first take Lance to Old River (in the middle of nowhere) to catch the boat. He was on the boat by 6:00 this morning. Bren and I headed for Baton Rouge for him to return home to his momma who dearly missed him! We stopped somewhere called Pablo's Cafe in New Roads for breakfast. We had pancakes and bacon.... I'm sure the waitress was thinking "What in the world is this woman doing out with a baby @ 6:30 in the AM?" Then we started on the road again. We made it to his daycare and momma met us there! He was somewhat confused... He did not want to see Re-Re leave, but he was happy to see momma, too! I headed back home and made it home by 11:30. I started a load of laundry and let Stormie out... then it was time to catch some zzzzzz's! I slept from noon to 4... this was not intended, but like I said this old gal can't hang anymore... 

Tomorrow I will end my Spring Break catching up on lesson plans, my school work, and house work.... Only 8 weeks of school left! 


No comments:

Post a Comment