Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Whole New World

Got a call today to set up a time for my interview... Lance had his the last time he was home. I am excited to meet (let's call her) Ms. B our case worker! I didn't get to really talk to her today. Our call was dropped and my kids came in from recess... I left her a message letting her know my schedule and she's going to talk to Ms. G (the Superivisor) about scheduling an appointment.

It all seems surreal right now. Today I bought the fire extinguisher, plug-protector thingies, and drawer/cabinet child proof locks. Thinking about everything that is needed to finish "getting ready" for children to come into our home seems a bit overwhelming. However; I know in my heart it is God's plan for us and He takes care of us.

So, our world is changing and for the better! We are excited to see the children who will enter our home and pray that we are able to make a positive impact in their lives. Whether it's for 72 hours, 2 weeks, 6 months, or 3+ years.

Quoting Aladdin...

"A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me"

No comments:

Post a Comment