Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Lance, Becka, & Kayla

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

12:52 P.M., May 29, 2012

It was at 12:52 P.M. on May 29, 2012 that we received a call and found out we were certified as foster parents!

I give praise to our heavenly Father! I praise Him, because He changed our hearts and in turn our prayers changed. I praise Him, because he has opened doors when we thought doors would never open. I praise Him, because He has chosen us for a child at an appointed time we do not yet know. I praise Him, because He knows the plans and they are not of evil, but of HOPE!

I am thankful for our family and friends who have been with us through this journey and will continue to walk the miles with us.

My heart is overfilled with joy!

I get to be a momma :)

Exciting things are already taking place... some we know, some we don't know. Please keep in mind that I will only be able to share certain information due to the confidentiality of the children who will come in our home. Please continue to pray for us and for the children. We want to give them a chance when they have no chance. We want to give them hope when they have lost all hope.

"Then Hannah prayed and said: "My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high..."
 (1 Samuel 2:1a)  

3 comments: